Thursday, July 2, 2009


Recently, I have been finding it difficult to help brides understand the value of a wedding planner, especially the value of my services. There are so many wedding planners in Seattle its crazy! So how do you determine which one is best for you?

Well, what sets me apart is my fee for planning. Because I am relatively new to the industry, my fee is VERY LOW! With my track record so far, I have saved each couple $1000 more than my planning fee.

For example, I charged a couple $2,000 for my planning services. After all vendors were negotiated and contracted, I has saved the couple $3,000. They wouldnt have been able to get the savings from all those vendors themseleves because they don't have the relationships with them that I do. Now, you ask "what does that mean?" Well, it means that not only did the couple save $1,000 overall, but they also got my help with EVERYTHING, which saved them so much time, energy and stress. AND they knew everything would be taken care of on the wedding day, so they didn't have to worry about a thing!

So I ask you, PLEASE consider hiring me as your wedding planner! I will have a free consultation with you in order to get to know you and your wedding desires. Please contact me at paulinetuohy@gmail.com or call my office at 425-454-4817 if you would like to set-up a time to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment