Friday, February 6, 2009

Inspiration

Hello Everyone,

Well, here it is, my first blog, I'm proud of myself for getting this thing up and running (with the great help of my friend Steve). I have to say that I have been browsing through a lot of blogs and I am extremely inspired by so many many of them. Some are so fantastic! The pictures and content amaze me, and in turn, inspire me to make my own blog amazing as well (so hopefully one day it is).

A few weekends ago I went to the Bellevue Bridal Expo, and had the pleasure of meeting and talking to Heather Gilson from One Love Photo. After photographing an event, she picks out one picture and creates a collage out of it. Her work is amazing, she is so creative and creates such unique artwork. I definitely want one for myself one day! Here are a few of my favorites:





Check out her website at OneLovePhoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment