Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Marie and Rommel's Wedding

So I wasn't very good at taking pictures for this one...(I was too busy coordinating!)...but I'm sure the photographer got some great shots and hopefully I'll see them soon.

The ceremony and reception were at the Sea-tac Marriott. I was so surprised by how much foliage was inside the atrium; it was beautiful. The space is indoors, but feels like it's outdoors, and lets plenty of light in from the window ceiling. Here are some of the shots I got:

I'm bummed I didn't get any pics of the DJ because she and her husband are awesome! The did music for the ceremony and reception.

4 comments:

  1. Nice photos and the big job in wedding is to find the photographers!! By the way, have you heard of MiNeeds.com? It really simplifies finding affordable wedding service providers. I used it to find them for my wedding. Essentially, after I described what I needed on this site, I received several competitive bids from local wedding service providers. I liked the fact that I didn’t have to call around and negotiate with each, and that they actually came to me.

    Seattle Wedding Services - Get Bids & Save | MiNeeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Albin! I have heard of it, and it's a great site. Thanks for all the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pauline,

    All of the professional pictures are here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=34003&id=1432562717&l=874d4a2e0a

    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=34004&id=1432562717&l=2903719368

    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=34007&id=1432562717&l=d30493b8eb

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is an amazing wedding arrangements pictures of Marie and Rommel's Wedding. The great job by the organizer for arranging the wonderful wedding. The engaged people may need the free wedding planner iPad apps in order to plan the wedding within the budget.

    ReplyDelete