Monday, August 3, 2009

Trophy Cupcakes is Coming to Bellevue, WA!!!


Trophy Cupcakes announced today, via Twitter, the opening of their third store (and first on the Eastside) is going to be at The Bravern in Bellevue.


Trophy Cupcakes is known around Seattle to be one of the best. They have unique flavors such as Chocolate Graham Cracker, Peanut Butter & Jelly and Chai using local or organic ingredients where possible. They are so pretty and cute too!


One the the top wedding trends I have been seeing lately is having cupcakes instead of cake. Trophy Cupcakes is perfect for weddings because they arrange them in such lovely ways for your table scape.


Owners Jennifer Shea and husband Michael Williamson opened Trophy Cupcakes in February of 2007, and currently have stores in Wallingford and University Village.


The Bravern doesn't open until September 12th, so in the meantime you'll have to drive across the bride to get your cupcake fix :)

6 comments:

  1. This should be a great addition to The Bravern...now all we need is a Dairy Queen to replace the one it knocked down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I cannot wait for the Bravern shops to open!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Yummy! Its very delicious items......
    ___________________
    Jenifer
    LaserShield Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am fond of trophy cupcakes. I love eating trophy cupcakes and gifting to my friends.
    Send Flowers Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I love the pictures. I hope to see more of these soon because I am planning my wedding for next year and it's cool to have more and more ideas.

    San Diego Wedding Planner

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cakes are great for wedding reception and catering. They add tasty and sweet dessert for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete