Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thank you Thank you!

Thanks so much to Rachel at VueSociety for giving me my first ever blog award!! This is so exciting!

According to the award requirements, give 7 facts about yourself and pass it along to 7 fellow bloggers.


7 Facts about myself:

1. I absolutely love planning weddings and special events. It's fun and allows me to be creative.

2. I'm really, really hoping that someone in Seattle can step up to the plate and create a to-die-for fashion show.

3. Began my blog about 6 months ago, and it still has a looooong way to go!

4. I am addicted to ice cream. I need some. Now.

5. I am also addicted to anything made with chocolate and peanut butter.

6. I named my yellow lab Griffey (after Jr.) and he is one of the best things in the entire world!

7. I love my family and friends for supporting me through anything!


The 7 blogs I absolutely love (in no given order):

1. 100 Layer Cake- For being sooo inspiring.

2. Bakingblonde’s Weblog- Because her creations are heaven!

3. One Love Photo- Heather is by far my favorite photographer/artist. Her work is incredible.

4. The Party Dress- For great party and hostess ideas.

5. coco+kelley- A daily read.

6. Loving Living Small- Because I too, live in small spaces and love her design tips.

7. Not sure if I’m supposed to do this b/c she nominated me, but I have to… VueSociety- because Rachel is always in the know for whats in and whats not.

No comments:

Post a Comment