Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Haven't Forgotten the Men!

I feel like I have been neglecting the grooms lately; I want to give them a little love too! I got this wonderful idea from my friend, Amy Yamada from 425 Magazine, and she told me about this great place for men. Its called Flint Men's Grooming, on Main Street in Bellevue WA. After hearing about what they do, I have GOT to check it out soon, and so do you!


They specialize in creating a "manly" atmosphere where men can come in, get what services they need done (like haircuts, shaving, executive hand detail, etc) all while watching TV on their huge flat screens and drinking a beer! Its perfect for your groom and his groomsmen for the day before or day-of the wedding.

3 comments:

  1. I've heard Flint is a really cool place and might just try it after my hair is ready for harvesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just discovered your blog--thought you might enjoy mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://paulinetuohy.blogspot.in/2009/03/should-you-have-destination-wedding.html

    ReplyDelete