Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's All About Green!

Because it's St. Patricks Day, when I woke up this morning, I knew it was the perfect day to share with you my favorite color for summer weddings...Green!

Its so fresh and fun!


I love Kelly Green, but you don't have to use the same shade of green for everything. You can try mixing it up, like the picture above.



You can have many different accent colors with green...


Pink...




Brown...



and White



Green invitations...




Cakes...


Centerpieces...




Shoes!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not going to lie...the wedding cakes are amazing!

    I love everything about this wedding. The colors are fantastic...I'm definitely becoming a huge fan of brown and green.

    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pauline, you are doing such a good job!!! You're a rock star- keep at it!

    ReplyDelete