Monday, March 23, 2009

My Weekend of Wedding Planning at Snoqualmie Falls


On Saturday I had the pleasure of taking a groom and his mother up to the Salish Lodge and Spa in Snoqualmie, WA for consideration of their reception venue. Its a beautiful lodge on a cliff overlooking the Snoqualmie Falls. The view is breathtaking.


The bride wasn't able to make it because she lives in another state and had to fly back, so unfortuntely she could not see the place herself. But the groom and his mother really liked it, and they are going to tell her all about it. Now, all I am waiting for is her approval and it's good to go! (I'm crossing my fingers!)



The couple was looking at the Falls Terrace Room with the outside deck and tent for their reception.



Inside: has built-in bar, fireplace and double doors to outside deck


Outside Deck: overlooks the Falls


Tent with dance floor on deck



I do this for every couple that needs to find a venue for their ceremony or reception. It's one of my favorite parts of the planning process.

1 comment:

  1. Liked your wedding planning weekend at Snoqualmie Falls! Glad that you had a great time over there. The place is very beautiful. I am going to attend a grand royal wedding party at a local event space NYC. Eager to attend this party!

    ReplyDelete