Monday, March 30, 2009

Wedding Planners Save You Money!

This weekend was extremely productive for me. I had a meeting with one of my couple's at a floral shop and saved them a lot of money. She is very simple and just wants white and maroon Calla Lillies for her bouquet, white Calla Lillies for her 3 bridesmaids, and simple corsages for both mothers. No boutonnieres are needed because of the grooms outfit.

(The bouquet will look like this, but with a few maroon ones in there as well)


I guess the florists she had gone to before hiring me, were quoting her $500 more than what I got her this weekend. I just couldn't believe it! I guess that is another reason why brides should hire wedding planners! Afterwards, the bride told me that she was so thankful to have me and didn't know what she would do without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment